Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Morning

I am up and ready to go teach my class. I love early mornings. The house is quiet and I have my coffee in front of me to start the day and here I am blogging. This could get addictive. What have I got myself into. Such fun....

After class Jim and I are getting in the car and going to our daughter's for 4 interviews with 2 photographers, wedding planner and rental place. You see, we are in the midst of planning a wedding. Actually, our daughter Aimee has done a lot of the leg work and we are swooping in with last minute questions and $. Could be a long year. I know that we are not the first to plan a wedding and won't be the last, but this is happening to us now and what a shock! I really want this to be a fun year for Aimee (wedding October 4, 2009). I think that I will get a counter on here to help me as the time will go by fast.

Jim (husband) and I are very blessed to have a son (JR-who has smiled since the day he was born) that is happily married to Aislinn (wonderful daughter-in-law) that is every mother and father's dream come true. She is a loving and fantastic mother to our beautiful grandson (Connor-6 months) Connor is absolutely the best. (You will hear and about him a lot!) They are stationed (Navy) in Norfolk, VA for right now. Yeh!

Our daughter (Aimee) is the sweetest most thoughtful lady anyone could have. She is marrying Grant (who is pretty cool and very talented) will be living just outside of Greenville, NC. They both went to school in Greenville, NC (ECU) and are making their lives there.

Now I have to talk about my husband. I am a very lucky lady. I have a great and wonderful husband! We have been married for 35 years and dated for 5 years before that. I know that you are now counting out how old I am.... It has been a great life with my best friend. I look forward to spending many more wonderful years and if I could give my children that same life they will be so happy. (Sounds pretty unreal, but it is all true)

I hope that you all have a great day!

No comments: